Policies, Terms, and Conditions
- Payment is due at the time of service in the form of cash, check (made out to Elite Home Cleaning) or PayPal payment, in order to avoid a $15.00 late fee.
- There is a $25 fee for any check returned by your bank. If your bank has made the error, they should reimburse you for this expense.
- Rarely, due to circumstances beyond our control, your cleaning day may need to be rescheduled. If we reschedule without a 24 hour notice you will receive a $10.00 credit toward your next clean.
- Please call to reschedule a clean by 12:00 noon the business day (M-F) before the clean is scheduled to take place. If this fails to happen a $35 cancellation fee will apply and the same applies if we cannot access your home on your scheduled cleaning day.
- If your regular clean falls on a holiday and we are unable to reschedule, we will return on your next scheduled cleaning date.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will follow the area school closings and do our best to reschedule your clean.
- Since we strive to maintain flexible scheduling, we offer an approximate time of arrival (AM or PM). Please call us after 4PM the day before your scheduled clean if you would like a more exact arrival time. (Applies to new customers as of January, 2009).
- Any cleaning changes made to your regular routine must be verified in writing by sending an email with changes to: email@example.com
- We will correct any missed areas reported within 24 hours of the clean.
- We don’t bring harsh cleaning products into your home. We are happy to use your products or equipment (vacuums, etc.) with a signed release on file.
- To help us with efficiency, please take a moment to pick up any personal items (clothing, etc.) before we clean.
- Thank you for cleaning up after your pets before your cleaning team arrives. We are not equipped to handle pet waste.
Your Business is Appreciated!
Please Fill Out The Form Below to Accept Terms and Conditions: